OUR COMMITMENT. [as of 22/6/20]
Empire Cinema Club is committed to providing a safe environment for both staff and customers that comply with guidelines issued by the Government and Kirklees Council. Below you can find out what measures we are taking; these are written using the current guidelines and are subject to change. We are well aware there maybe changes that may not be suitable to yourself but we are making a commitment as a business, all we ask is that you make a small commitment to these changes and continue to supporting us to ensure we as a business continues to thrive and survive Covid-19.
- You will not be allowed to enter if you are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid 19. So, if you have a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in smell or taste, you will need to self isolate in accordance with government guidelines.
- As with any business, we will be limiting the amount of customers on the premises at any one time. The number will depend on current social distancing guidelines. To ensure everyone gets a chance to visit when they want, we will be temporarily suspending the ability to return free of charge on the same day, however, you will still be able to pop to the shop or for a cigarette.
- To help with social distancing, we have introduced further private cinemas and social distancing screens between the cinema seats.
- It is impossible to introduce a one way system around the cinema, therefore we ask that you do not pass other customers on the staircases and corridors.
- On entry, you will be required to use hand sanitiser, we have 12 hand sanitiser stations around the premises.
- To help with any potential outbreak of Covid-19 from the premises, you will be required to provide a contact number. If it has becomes apparent that a customer has tested positive for Covid-19, anyone who was on the premises at the same time will have their contact details passed to Track and Trace. For your discretion, there will be no mention of where contact was made only that you may have been been in contact with someone with Covid-19. We will keep these contact details for a period of time before shredding them.
- We have a dedicated coat drop, you will be required to pack your coat into one of our boxes and pass to a member of staff, limiting staff having to handle customers personal belongings.
- The facilities will be subject to enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Depending on the guidelines at the time, you may be required to wear a face covering while moving around the venue. We ask you to bring your own, however we will have them for sale at the bar.
- To ensure good hygiene, all Hot drinks will be served from the bar in single serve cups and not from the vending machine.
- Finally, we ask, if you test positive for Covid-19, that you inform Track & Trace that you have visited our premises giving the time and date. They will then contact us for details of anyone you may have come in contact with. Alternatively, inform us and we can inform Track & Trace on your behalf.
Many thanks and I hope to see you soon. Mark & Staff